My name is Georg Granic and I research at the Erasmus University Rotterdam
I am part of the Behavioral Econonomics group
at the Department of Applied Economics.
I am an Associate Professor of Behavioral Economics and co-leader of the Prevention action line within the
Smarter Choices for Better Health Intitative
My research interests lie in the intersection of Economics, Political Science, and Psychology. Before coming to Rotterdam,
I held various positions at the University of Antwerp, the University of Cologne, and New York University. I obtained
my PhD in Economics from the University of Konstanz.
Press releases featuring my research and professional publications
You can find a detailed C.V. here .
Current and past positions
- Associate Professor, Erasmus School of Economics, Erasmus University Rotterdam (current)
- Post-Doc, University of Antwerp (Sep 2019 - Aug 2020)
- Assistant Professor, Erasmus School of Economics, Erasmus University Rotterdam (Sep 2015 - Aug 2019)
- Post-doctoral researcher, University of Cologne (Jul 2013 - Aug 2015)
- Visiting Post-Doc Department of Psychology, New York University (Sep 2013 - Mar 2014)
- PhD Candidate, University of Konstanz (Oct 2008 - Jun 2013)